Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri
5 Billion CFU - 90 vegetarian capsules
Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri fortifies the intestinal tract with a high potency of active lactobacillus cultures.
Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri:
- Over 5 Billion CFU per serving
- Multi-Strain Formula with reuteri, rhamnosus and acidophilus
- Enteric-Coated to survive stomach acid and deliver to the intestines
- Plus Prebiotic Support with NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) to optimally feed probiotics in the intestinal tract.
Digestion & Immunity
Why Take Primadophilus Reuteri?
Maintaining a proper level of L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus and L. acidophilus in the intestinal tract can help:
- Support healthy immune function
- Promote healthy digestion and nutrient uptake
- Supports bowel regularity
Taking this product may also be helpful during episodes of digestive distress.
What is Reuteri?
Pronounced roy-tur-eye, this unique lactobacillus is naturally found in human breast milk, and is one of the first defenses a nursing mother passes to her child. When taken as a supplement, reuteri colonizes in the intestine and provides healthy benefits.
Nature's Way - Primadophilus Reuteri - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1.2 mg||2%|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend|
Providing 5 billlion CFU (Lactobacillus rhamnosus; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus reuteri)
|**Daily Value Not Established.|
Other Ingredients: Plant-derived capsule, Aqueous enteric-coating, Magnesium stearate.