OPTIMUM NUTRITION SERIOUS MASS 12 LBS - PICK FLAVOR
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass, 12 lbs
32 Servings . . . 25 grams of protein per scoop!
Choose from 5 Delicious Flavors!
Serious Mass is the ultimate weight gain formula.* With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery, this instantized powder makes a sizable post-workout and between meals shake.* Serious Mass gives you the tools you need to pack on pounds and - when coupled with serious weight training - develop your physique to the fullest.*
BEYOND THE BASICS:
- Adding Calories Has Never Been This Easy or Tasted So Good
- 1,250 Calories
- 50 Grams of Blended Protein
- Over 250 Grams of Carbohydrates with No Added Sugar
- Enhanced with Creatine, Glutamine, and Glutamic Acid
- 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
- WHEY CONCENTRATE
- WHEY ISOLATES
- CASEIN PROTEIN
- EGG PROTEIN
- HYDROLIZED WHEY PEPTIDES
The Bigger Picture of Weight-Gain:
Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious Mass, you've got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We've consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It's time to stop thinking small; get serious - Serious Mass.Beyond The Basics
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630 calories when made with low fat milk.
- 50 Grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including Whey, Casein, and Egg.
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores - with NO ADDED SUGAR.
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-vitamins and Antioxidants.