Brenda DyGraf's SlimStrider X 360
New Stamina Fitness Foldable Exercise System
One Machine, Limitless Free Motion
The SlimStrider X is the smooth, free-motion workout that burns fat, shapes leaner thighs and helps you feel more flexible than you've felt in years. Bikes and treadmills only allow your legs to move in just 1 direction, but the patented •ball and joint• design builds leg strength and hip flexibility from any direction. Most importantly, you're up off the ground, striding effortlessly without jarring impact to your joints. Your SlimStrider features a strong steel frame that supports 300 lbs., yet fits into a space only 21 inches by 30 inches. Plus, the on-board, personal training computer count reps, calories and workout time.
Brenda's Freebies for You
In addition to the SlimStrider, you'll receive one DVD with three of Brenda DyGraf's high-energy •Total Body Makeover• workouts that will get your heart pumping and your body fat burning! As a bonus, you'll also receive the Premium Equipment Mat to protect your floors and further secure your machine. After the workout, fold it up and roll it to store in any closet.
- Free-motion movement with ball and joint design
- Smooth, silent, no impact workout
- 3 high-energy workouts on 1 DVD
- Large, anti-slip pedals put you in control
- 4 function, personal training computer
- Padded handlebars
- Premium equipment mat included to protect floors
- Folds & rolls for easy storage
- 300 lb. weight limit
- Recommended use : Use to tone and shape your legs and add flexibility.
- Material : Steel frame, foam-covered handlebars, tough plastic pedals
- Product Color : Dark gray
- Comfort Elements : Padded handlebars
- Targeted Training : Legs and hips
- Includes : SlimStrider 360 X, Workout DVD with 3 workouts, Premium Equipment Mat, Owner's Manual
- Assembly : Some assembly required
- Dimensions : 30 x 18.5 x 47
- Folded Dimensions : 21 x 16 x 53.75
- Product Weight : 0 lbs
- Weight Limit : 300 lbs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.