Bodycraft GXP Strength Training System:
- Compact and attractive
- Color choices to match your décor
- 200-Pound Weight Stack
- Unique 'Double-Up' feature doubles weight stack for up to 400 pounds of resistance on Press Arm
- Space saving design
- Ergonomically correct
- Easy to use
- Optional Leg Press attachment is cabled for double resistance - up to 400 pounds
- Press and Row Station with adjustable starting point. This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder presses.
- Unique Double-Up Feature increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on the Press Arm.
- Cable Station With Adjustable Arms, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training, and exercises that mimic Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch Station for abdominal training.
- Low Pulley Station for Low Rows, Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
- Sealed, Internally Lubricated Bearings at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development.
- Space saving design allows placement against a wall.
- Fully Adjustable to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height. The ergonomically designed back pad adjusts front-to-back then automatically 'cradles' the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25' x 1.75' oval steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray finish Is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Orthopedic Seat Back: Double stitched vinyl covering 2' thick, dual-density foam; soft on top, dense underneath. Exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Pulleys: 4' and 3' diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs. in 10 lb. increments. Precision milled cast iron plates with nylon bushings for smooth action.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1' diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: Two Multi-position D-ring Handles, Lat Pull Bar, Row / Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, Water Bottle, Workout DVD, Workout Book are all included.
- Dimensions: 65'w x 65.75'L x 81.75H (82.75W with Optional Leg Press).
- Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the BodyCraft GXP is guaranteed for as long as you own it. Bodycraft will replace or repair any defect.
- Warranty applies only to the original owner and for in- home use.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.