Body Solid Powerline Smith Machine PSM144X
The Body Solid Powerline Smith Machine PSM144X contains the fusion of freeweight power with the safety and control of a machine. Push your limits and make faster gains than you can imagine without the need for a spotter. The Body Solid Powerline Smith Machine has been building better bodies for decades and can get you where you want to be... Bigger, Faster and Stronger.
The Body Solid Powerline Smith Machine PSM144X is a true powerhouse that is often imitated but never duplicated. It's a sophisticated combination of free weight power and resistance coupled with the safety and control of a machine. It uses four 2' x2' 12 gauge steel pillars to support and guide the patented Super-Glide carriage during your most vigorous sets.
PowerLine has taken the best equipment out of the health club and engineered it to their own uncompromising standards, and best of all, we made it affordable!
- Weight plates and collars optional
- 14 lockout positions and adjustable safeties assure the lifter ultimate safety while striving for greater muscle gains.
- Bar is 1' Diameter.
Weight Plates and Collars are Optional
TURN YOUR HOME INTO A POWERHOUSE
For over 15 years Powerline Strength Training Equipment has been saving our customers from the expense, travel time and hassle of joining a gym. From the privacy of your own home you can perform the same exercises to trim, tone and sculpt your body into your ultimate vision, on your own schedule.
The PowerLine Smith Machine PSM144X is a true powerhouse that is often imitated but never duplicated.
The PowerLine Smith Machine PSM144X is a sophisticated combination of free weight power and resistance coupled with the safety and control of a machine.
PowerLine has taken the best equipment out of the health club and engineered it to their own uncompromising standards.
|Body Solid Powerline Smith Machine PSM144X Features
- Extra long twin carriages have long-life patented Super-Glide nylon bushings for frictionless movement and performance over 2'square, high polished chrome guide bars.
- The ladder-type mainframe features full length, heavy-duty 12 gauge square pillars with 14 crossmember Lock-Out Points providing a solid foundation for the Safety Spotter Catches during the heaviest routines.
- Another high-tech feature standard on the PowerLine Smith Machine is the dual-lock Safety Spotter Catch System. It prevents the bar from pinning the user in a max-out situation by simply turning the pivot sleeve only 15°.
- Deeply knurled single pivot sleeve with positive glide roll radius was created to transfer lifting movements smoothly to the Safety Spotter Catches. Deemed a sophisticated dual-safety anti-slip lockout system, it operates independently from the main cross bar and simply locks in place with a quick turn of the wrists.
- Heavy-duty Adjustable Safeties equip you for the unexpected. Jumbo pop pins are quickly and easily adjusted to help you come to a safer, predetermined stop with greater straight-line stability.
- Assembled Dimensions: 80'H x 45'L x 76'W.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.