Other Strength Training
Ask any fitness professional what exercise is the best for developing explosive lower body power and the answer is always the same: the Squat. The Squat is the ultimate exercise for building mass and strength in the thighs, glutes, calves, and lower back. This Leverage Squat / Calf Raise Machine is engineered to eliminate the risks of this essential exercise while enhancing the benefits and increasing the effectiveness.
Go heavy! Perform squats with 300, 500, 800 pounds and more! The Leverage Squat Machine is the strongest machine in its class and can handle the heaviest loads with ease. This machine is built for those who want it all...power, mass, and performance!
Olympic style plates only. Weight plates optional.
- Heavy-gauge diamond plate foot platform is set to a perfect
- 20° pitch for optimal development of the quadriceps and glutes.
- Innovative calf raise block is round instead of square, eliminating the painful edge and providing a deep pre-stretch for maximum calf-blasting workouts.
- Heavy-duty mainframe is comprised of extra-large 3'x 3' high tensile strength 12-gauge steel with all-4-side welded construction.
- Exclusive DuraFirm™ shoulder and back pads are extra-thick and specifically contoured to conform to your shoulders.
- Spring-loaded lockouts handle is positioned within reach for user safety.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- 56'H x 62'L x 43'W
- Assembled Weight of Machine: 170 lbs
- Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period.
- Heavy-gauge diamond plate foot platform is set to a perfect 20º pitch for optimal development
- Innovative calf raise block is round instead of square, eliminating the painful edge
- Heavy-duty mainframe is comprised of extra-large 3'x 3' high tensile strength 12-gauge steel
- Free Shipping
Note: This item does not include the weights. They are sold separately. This unit holds Olympic style plates.
Important Shipping Information: This item is only available in the Continental USA. This item is extremely heavy and is shipped by a large freight truck. The freight companies will only bring your product to the back of the truck (Curb-Side Delivery). Delivery persons will not carry goods beyond the end of the truck. It is the customer's responsibility to take the goods off the truck and into the home or office. A telephone number is also needed so the trucking company can confirm delivery plus a signature is required at the time of delivery. Extra charges apply for lift gate service, inside delivery and/or set-up so please contact us if you wish to have this service. Available to the contiguous United States only. Delivery time is approximately 1 - 2 weeks. If the merchandise appears to be damaged have the driver make a note of the damage as this will be of assistance for a return or replacement. No PO Boxes or APO's or AE's.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.