The Fast-Up Energy & Cognitive Renewal Systemcontains clinically studied nutraceutical ingredients that research suggests can alleviate normal fatigue andenhance cognitive performance while supporting your body's own energy-producing pathways.
One capsule contains less caffeine than 1 cup of brewed coffee. These and other features of the Fast-Up formula make it flexible for use throughout the day for a variety of applications including pre-workout (cardio or weights)and any other time you need a quick pick-me-up.
*NADH (reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide): NADH plays an important role as a co-factor in the body's energy-producing pathways.
*CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10):
- 1. Mitochondria are tiny cellular structures that are responsible for producing over 90% of the body's energy supply. CoQ10 plays a critical role in mitochondrial energy production.
- 2. Because it is an antioxidant, CoQ10 may assist not only with energy production, but also protecting the body from the deleterious effects of free radicals, including aging itself.
- 3. Japanese researchers have reported that CoQ10 supplementation also helps reduce fatigue and improve physical performance.
*Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: Camellia sinensis is a natural source of antioxidant polyphenols, caffeine, theanine and other compounds. They are believed to act in symphony to help clear away fatigue and replace it with smooth, precise energy and sharp focus.
- 1. Citrulline is a precursor to nitric oxide, an important regulator of blood vessel tone. When nitric oxide levels increase, vessels relax, making it easier for blood to flow through them.
- 2. Malate is a key component of the Krebs Cycle, a critical biochemical pathway that works in tandem with mitochondrial pathways to produce energy.
- 3. Citrulline malate has been used to support healthy nitric oxide levels and overall cardiovascular function. In larger doses it may improve resistance exercise performance and reduce post-exercise muscle soreness.
Niacinamide, Pyridoxine (vitamin B6), Folic acid and Vitamin B12: All four of these B vitamins play essential roles in maintaining brain chemistry and regulating mood, energy and cognitive performance.
How should I use FAST-UP?
Beginners and caffeine sensitive individuals: Start by taking 1 capsule. Depending on your tolerance, you may eventually work up to 2 capsules.
Intermediate or advanced individuals: Take 2-3 capsules, depending on tolerance.
For maximum results, combine with any of Beverly International's pre-workout formulas. Fast-Up works especially well with Up-Lift, Creatine Select, Energy Reserve and/or Quadracarn.
Caffeine sensitive individuals may want to avoid taking FAST-UP within 3 hours of bedtime. Do not take more than 6 capsules of FAST-UP in 24 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.