MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern 120 Tablets
MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern, 120 Tablets
- Because it is pre-digested, it is available to the body within 23 minutes of ingestion. Synthesis of new cells will take 2 hours- take no other protein during this time! MAP travels to the small intestine where it is absorbed by the body's lymph system; there is no fecal residue and does not cause fluid retention.
- Contains no fat, sodium, sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, wheat, milk products or preservatives.
- Perfect for vegetarians and vegans who need quality protein in their diet.
- Provides the minimum recovery time from muscle activity; it lowers lactic acid by 35%.
- MAP is the only protein source you need (for example, creatine is an unnatural protein substance that increases muscle contraction, which produces a high rate of injury because it makes the brain fail to protect the body from doing the work it cannot do.) No junk supplements are needed for body work when using MAP.
- The more tablets you take (up to 10), the more physical activity is required during your training sessions.
INSTRUCTIONS: Take 5 tablets daily. As an exercise aid take 5 or more tablets 30 minutes prior to exercise. Take 5 or more tablets immediately after strength training exercises.
L- Leucine, L- Valine, L- Isoleucine, L- Phenylalanine, L- Threonine, L- Methionine, L- Tryptophan, L- Lysine
SUPERIOR BENEFITS OF MAP:
- 99% NNU or Net Nitrogen Utilization, so there is no burden on your kidneys or liver like other proteins . . . even used for dialysis patients!
- Predigested and absorbed in 23 minutes.
- Produces less than 1% metabolites.
- Made from non-soy vegetable proteins.
- Over 30 clinical studies published on its uses.
- Made from a patented formula.
- Safe and effective.
- May be helpful for ADHD.
- May be helpful for weight loss.
- Helps build muscle mass and strength.
- This same item is sold by physicians under the SON label for dialysis and kidney-impaired patients.
You are what you ABSORB . . . NOT what you eat!
Average protein synthesis (NNU) is only 16% from other protein supplements.
The average protein synthesis (NNU) is only 32% from food source protein.