Life Fitness Integrity Series Life Cycle CLSR Recumbent Bike
Life Fitness CLSR Integrity Series
Recumbent Exercise Bike
CERTIFED USED RECUMBENT LIFECYCLE BIKE
Certified used home exercise equipment from Life Fitness undergoes a rigorous inspection.
Each used recumbent Lifecycle bike is disassembled by certified technicians and parts are inspected, cleaned, repaired, replaced or rebuilt.
The refurbished Lifecycle stationary bike is then ready to become an important part of a home exercise routine.
Life Fitness Certified stationary bikes have the same high level of quality found in brand new Life Fitness equipment.
Exercisers and facilities have come to expect the best from the global leader in the fitness industry, whether from products just off of the assembly line or those getting a second life.
- HEART RATE MONITORING
Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the side handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring (Telemetry requires optional chest strap)
- MOTIVATING WORKOUT VARIETY
Zone Training+ Workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Also includes goalbased workouts, Fitness Test protocols, and the machine-prompting Aerobics Trainer Workout to keep users motivated
- COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
Ergonomic contour-molded back support and seat with built in grooves keep exercisers cool and dry, and proper left-right weight distribution helps prevent muscle fatigue
- Programs: 29
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (Optional chest strap required): Yes
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Yes
- Seat: Recumbent Seat with built-in grooves
- TV Viewing: Optional Attachable 17" Diagonal TV (wide screen format)
- Wide Ride™ Pedals : Yes
- On-the-fly Programming: Yes
- Plug-in Accessory: Optional
- Side Handlebars with Contact Heart Rate**: Yes
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility: Yes
- iPod and iPhone Compatibility iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV, playlist management, charging
- Service Enhancements: Manager's Optional Settings: Yes
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Power Requirements: Self Powered*
- Auto Start: brings power to console when user begins pedaling Yes
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / (181.43 Kilograms)
- Weight: 134 lbs / (60.78 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 55" L x 26" W x 51" H / (139.7cm L x 66.04cm W x 129.54cm H)
Each machine undergoes a multi point inspection by a certified technician.
Our machines are disassembled, thoroughly tested and brought to factory specifications and a close to new cosmetic condition.
Mechanical parts such as drive belts, chains, electronics, gears, pulleys and motor shrouds are inspected and replaced as needed to meet factory specs.
Cosmetically, the units may undergo complete sandblasting to bare metal and repainted with high quality paint (custom colors are available).
All remanufactured equipment is covered under a ONE YEAR Warranty with up-to a 3-year warranty available.
2 year warranty - add $250
3 year warranty - add $400
|Brand||Life Fitness Equipment|